If you owns a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 and wants to root it ( yet you have no idea how to do so ), then you’re at the right place. Today, I have came out with a step-by-step tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190, so that you can unleash the full potential from the device. To begin with, I would like to warn you that during the process of rooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. ( please also note that rooting voids your warranty as well )
- Download both the Pre-Rooted Firmware and Odin files.
- Extract these 2 files from their archives to your desktop.
- Put your device into download mode by holding the Volume down+Home+Power buttons altogether, and then press the Volume Up button.
- Search for the Odin.exe file that you have extracted to your desktop.
- Put the .tar file into pda
- connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 to the PC using USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect your device.
- Once detected, click start and your device will reboot itself.
- Congratulation you’ve successfully rooted the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190!
Simple isn’t it? Yeah, but even though it is simple, but do be very cautious during the process to ensure your device doesn’t brick by your mistake! Full credits of this procedure goes to these guys from xda-developers! However if you need any help during the process, you can comment below this post.