Verizon can’t seems to stop their recent KitKat frenzy as they roll out their next update to the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. This update will bring the tablet up to software version KOT49H.P605VVRUCNC2. Since the update file is rather extensive, its best that you’re connected to Wi-Fi before you begin downloading the update.
Below is a quick run through for the KitKat update :
• Delay in opening S-Note file from Home screen widget fixed
• Tab bar in portrait mode flicker issue in Google Chrome fixed
• Fixed Google Account sign in error during Setup Wizard
• Fixed access limit for enforcing PIN or Pattern attempts when
unlocking the tablet
• Fixed issue where decryption password failure did not erase SD card
Here is the full changelogs just in case you’re interested.
Source : Verizon