The Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Alcatel back in December last year. The Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 comes with a 4.5 inch display powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and 512MB RAM. Like most other Alcatel smartphones, we can easily root Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 as well. Rooting will give you the full administrative rights to do whatever you want with your device. If you’re interested, read on to find out how to root Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 using the Kingo Root program.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Alcatel One Touch Pop C5
- Download the Kingo program to your PC.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Back up the Alcatel Pop C5 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Alcatel One Touch Pop C5
- Install Kingo on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once done, open the program on your PC.
- Connect the Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- The program will then install the lastest driver on your PC.
- Once the neccessary driver has been installed, you should see a screen like the one above.
- Click on the root button to begin rooting Alcatel Pop C5.
- Once it has rooted your device, you should see a Root Succeeded message.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Alcatel One Touch Pop C5!
Now, you’re free to install custom ROMs as well as recovery on the Alcatel One Touch Pop C5. In the meantime, stay tune for more how to root tutorials!
How to root lenovo a316