Apart from the Verizon Moto X, most other carriers have already rolled out the latest software update for their Moto X devices. This includes US Cellular which had rolled out the update a week ago. Apparently, a handful number of Verizon Moto X users have reported that they’ve received a soak test invitation from Verizon earlier today.
With the soak test invitations already being sent out, it wouldn’t be long before the official update finally hits the other Moto X users. In case you do not know, below is what you can expect from the upcoming software update :
- Camera – Improved Photo Quality
- Camera – Improved Focus
- Camera – Faster Switching
- Enhanced Touchless Control
- Improved Motorola Migrate Experience
- Google Drive – 50GB Promotion
- Calling – Improved Voice Quality
- Moto Care – Lost Device Finder
- Motorola Assist – Driving Detection
So are you one of the desperate customers waiting for this update?
Source : Android Central
Related : Tutorial : How to root the Sony Xperia M C1905