The highly anticipated Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro had been quietly announced in Hong Kong without having any glamorous launch event this time round.
According to Xiaomi, both the Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will be up for pre-order from now till December 4th. After which, the duo will go on sale starting December 5th.
From the Xiaomi (Hong Kong) product page, it was revealed that the only differences between the two devices lie solely in their memory configuration.
The Mi Note 10 will arrive with a single 6GB+128GB setup, while the Note 10 Pro will feature a hefty 8GB+256GB configuration. Other than that, the rest of the key specs remain the same, except the “Pro” version will come with a 8P lens for it’s main snapper:
- 6.47-inch OLED display with full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Penta-lens camera system comprising of 108-megapixel main sensor, 20-megapixel ultrawide lens, 5-megapixel telephoto lens, 12-megapixel portrait lens and 2-megapixel macro lens
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 5,260mah battery with 30W fast charging support
- MIUI 11 (Android Pie OS)
In Hong Kong, the Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will be priced at HKD3,399 (US$434) and HKD3,999 (US$511) respectively.
In related news, the Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will be announced in Malaysia later this afternoon as well.