After making it’s global debut earlier this month, the much anticipated Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro will be making it’s way to Malaysia on December 3rd. Although the Mi Note 10 Pro has yet to be officially announced, but it is widely believed to be the Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition.
The Mi Note 10 duo have successfully made their name as the world’s first penta-camera smartphone with an incredible 108 megapixels main snapper. In fact, the Mi Note 10 Pro has even scored an impressive 121 points on DxOMark Mobile – putting it on level with the Huawei Mate 30 Pro even though it cost significantly lesser.
In case you’d missed out, here are some of the key specs of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10:
- 6.47-inch OLED display with full HD+ resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage space
- Penta-lens camera system comprising of 108-megapixel main sensor, 20-megapixel ultrawide lens, 5-megapixel telephoto lens, 12-megapixel portrait lens and 2-megapixel macro lens
- 32-megapixel selfie camera
- 5,260mah battery with 30W fast charging support
- MIUI 11 (Android Pie OS)
The Mi Note 10 Pro on the other hand, will arrive with more storage and RAM, as well as an 8P lens for it’s 108MP main snapper. That’s pretty much the only difference between the two devices.