According to Xiaomi’s new Facebook page ‘ Xiaomi Asia ‘ , their latest iPhone killer known as the Mi-Two will be making it’s way to the Asia market including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. Even though Xiaomi did not specify when the 4.3″ Mi-Two will hit the Asia market, but we expect it to be launched in the 2nd quarter of 2013.
In case you have forgotten, below is the key specifications for the Mi-Two :
- 4.3 inches, 1280×720 pixel resolution (341 PPI)
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Adreno 320 GPU
- 2Gb Ram
- 16Gb phone internal storage
- 2MP front camera, 8MP rear camera
- HDMI supported
So Asian readers, will you guys be getting yourself the Chinese iPhone killer?