The much awaited SIM-free Sony Xperia T was rumored to be delayed and may only be launched during January next year. Running on a Dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, the Xperia T should be rather outdated by then, comparing to all its Quad-core counterparts that will be flooding the market. However, this should not affect the sales of the Xperia T taking into account the high end specifications the Xperia T have.
- 4.6″ HD Reality scratch resistant LCD
- 1200×780 pixels
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- 13 megapixel camera with pulsed LED flash
- Sony’s Exmor™ R for mobile CMOS sensor
- 1 GB Ram
- 1.5 Ghz Dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice cream sandwich)
You can view the full specifications at Sonymobile .