The Elephone P7000 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Elephone back in May this year. The Elephone P7000 rocks a decent 5.5″ FHD display powered by a 1.7GHz 8-cores chipset along with 3GB of RAM. Other key specs which come along with the device include a 16GB internal storage, microSD slot, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, 3,450mAh battery, as well as Android 5.0 running out of the box.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Elephone P7000 rather easily using the vroot program. In the following tutorial, i will be guiding you guys on how to root Elephone P7000 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Elephone P7000
- Download the iroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Tengda N9200 smartphone.
- Back up your Elephone P7000 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Elephone P7000
- Install iroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions. If it doesn’t open, then right-click on the icon and run it as administrator.
- Connect the Elephone P7000 to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps. If it doesn’t detect your device, do ensure that you have installed the correct driver on your PC.
- Open the iroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the iroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Elephone P7000.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The Elephone P7000 will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Elephone P7000!
*If the above tutorial doesn’t work, then try this tutorial instead.