The Goophone I6 Plus is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Goophone back in October this year. As its name suggest, the Goophone I6 Plus is another exact replica of the latest iPhone 6 Plus flagship released back in October as well. However, even though it looks exactly like the iPhone 6 – but there is quite a big difference it terms of their spec sheet.
Like most other Android smartphone, we can root Goophone I6 Plus rather easily using the vroot program as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Goophone I6 Plus in less than an hour!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Goophone I6 Plus
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have do not so, you can download the device’s driver here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Goophone I6 Plus smartphone.
- Back up your Goophone I6 Plus smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Goophone I6 Plus
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Goophone I6 Plus to your Windows-based PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Goophone I6 Plus.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Goophone I6 Plus!