The Zopo ZP590 is the latest mid-range Android smartphone released by Chinese manufacturer Zopo back in July this year. The device rocks a 4.5″ QHD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core chipset along with 512MB of RAM. Other key specifications include a 4GB internal storage, microSD slot, 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, 1,700mAh battery, as well as Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box.
Since the Zopo ZP590 comes with an unlocked bootloader, its rather easy for us to have it rooted as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Zopo ZP590 using a one-click-root program called vroot. If you’re interested, then read on to find out how to root Zopo ZP590 in less than an hour!
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Zopo ZP590
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Zopo ZP590 smartphone.
- Back up your Zopo ZP590 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Zopo ZP590
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Zopo ZP590 to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Zopo ZP590.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Zopo ZP590!