We know all know that Google is currently working on their upcoming flagship dubbed as the Google X Phone, which will be manufactured by Motorola. However, we’re also hearing from Korean Times today that Google’s CEO Larry Page had recently met LG’s CEO Koo Bon-Joon in South Korea to discuss their business relations, and most importantly their partnership to produced the next generation’s kingpin – Nexus 5. Even though LG was reported to be facing problems coping with the supply of Nexus 4 awhile back, but the flagship was proven to be one of the greatest success for the mobile manufacturer after selling close to a million pieces last year.
Just in case you’ve missed out, below is the leaked specifications of the Nexus 5 codenamed “Megalodon”, back in March this year :
- 5.2? OLED Display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 @ 2.3 GHz
- 3GB LPDDR3 Ram
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera by OmniVision (4k video recording @30FPS, 1080p video recording @60FPS, Real Time HDR & HDR video recording, optical image stabilization, BSI 2.0)
- 2.1MP front camera (1080p video recording @30FPS)
- 3300 mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- Front positioned stereo speakers
- Qualcomm RF360 (LTE 150 Mbps & HSPA+)
- Integrated DVB-T / ATSC-antenna
- Gesture like controls (navigation, zoom, etc)
Since Google I/O is just around the corner, let’s hope Google will give us some hints on the Nexus 5 as well!
Source : Korea Times