Last month, Huawei made a grand announcement that the EMUI 10’s user base had exceeded 10 million globally.
After another four weeks of intensive roll out, Huawei has achieved yet another commendable milestone today. According to Huawei, there are now more than 50 million EMUI 10 users globally. This translates to an impressive fivefold jump from last month’s figure.
Surely, this figure will not plateau any time soon. Beginning this month, Huawei has begun another round of EMUI 10 global roll out to the next batch of smartphones including Huawei P30 Pro, P30, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 20 X (4G), and Nova 5T .
- Huawei will soon be launching affordable, entry-level 5G smartphones
- Future Huawei smartphones will use TomTom for maps and navigation services
- Huawei P40 Pro official render leaked again; may have a higher-end model as well
In the later months, the company will seed the same update to another 17 devices comprising of the slightly older models which include:
- PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 20 RS
- HUAWEI Mate 20 X(5G)
- HUAWEI P30 lite
- HUAWEI nova 4e
- HUAWEI P20
- HUAWEI P20 Pro
- HUAWEI Mate 10
- HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro
- PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate 10
- PORSCHE DESIGN HUAWEI Mate RS
- HUAWEI Mate 20 lite
- HUAWEI P smart 2019
- HUAWEI P smart + 2019
- HUAWEI P smart Pro
- HUAWEI P Smart Z
- HUAWEI nova 4
- HUAWEI nova Lite 3
With the current pace of roll out, it’s just a matter of time before the company reached the sweet 100 million mark.