The Honor Play 4T series has been confirmed to debut on April 9th next week. During the launch event, the Chinese smartphone maker is expected to introduce two brand new devices including Honor Play 9T and Honor Play 9T Pro.
However, even before the devices were made official, most of their official specs had already been revealed via its official TENAA listings. To make things worse, some of its official renders were also published on various online retailers – with even more being uploaded today.
The new renders depict both the Honor Play 4T and 4T Pro in various angles which gave us a better picture of what to expect from these upcoming devices.
Honor Play 4T
The Honor Play 4T utilizes a hole-punched display for it’s front panel and has a rectangular camera module at the back that houses a dual-camera setup. From the renders, it is obvious that the device will feature a flat rear panel.
Here’s what we know so far about this device:
- 6.3-inches IPS LCD Display w/ HD+ Screen Resolution
- Unspecified Octa-core SoC
- Up to 6GB RAM & 128 Storage
- Dual-camera: 48MP (Main) + 2MP (Depth)
- Selfie camera: 8MP
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- 4,000mAh Battery
Honor Play 4T Pro
The Honor Play 4T Pro, as its name suggests, will be the highest-end model among the two. Unlike the Honor Play 4T, the “Pro” version feature a dewdrop-notch design for it’s front panel. Similarly, it also has a curved back panel as seen from the renders.
Needless to say, the Honor Play 4T Pro will also come with a list of improved specs as well:
- 6.3-inches AMOLED Display w/ FHD+ Screen Resolution
- Kirin 810 SoC (Rumored)
- Up to 8GB RAM & 256GB Storage
- Triple-camera: 48MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultra-wide) + 2MP (Depth)
- Selfie camera: 16MP
- In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- 4,000mAh battery w/ 22.5W fast-charging