Have you rooted your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4? If you have do so, you may want to install custom ROMs to replace the current ROM on your device. But before you can do so, you will need to have custom recovery being flashed on your device. This tutorial will guide you on how to flash custom recovery on the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4.
However before we begin I would like to warn you that while you install custom recovery on the device, there is a risk of brick any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible form your own SD Card.
- Make sure you have rooted your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 before proceeding.
- Download the ROM Manager from Google Play to your device.
- After you have installed it on your device, launch the app.
- Tap on the Flash ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Select your device’s model from the list of devices.
- It will begin flashing the custom recovery on your device.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just installed a new custom recovery on the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4!
That’s what it takes to flash custom recovery on the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4, easy isn’t it? In the meantime, remember to visit us for more how to tutorials coming your way!
Related : How to flash custom recovery on the Sony Xperia SP