After you have rooted the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the next thing you would most probably do is to install custom ROM onto the device itself. There are quite a number of custom ROMs available for the Galaxy Note 3, but in this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to install Omega ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 ( Please do not try on other device model as your phone may brick ).
Please read the Samsung Knox Warranty Void before you embark on this procedure.
Follow the steps below on how to install Omega ROM on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
- Make sure you have backup your device before proceeding to the next step. We recommend that you use Titanium Backup for your device. This is an important step as your files will be wipe out during the process
- Download the Omega ROM to your PC.
- Copy the Omega ROM to the root of your SD card.
- Flash a custom recovery on your device.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together for a moment.
- On the recovery, select the install zip option and then point it to your SD card.
- Once done, you will be prompted to select the apps that you want to install together with the ROM.
- After you have selected, tap on Next > Install.
- Congratulation! You have installed Omega ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
If you encounter any problem during the procedure, feel free to comment below the post or visit the original developers.