The Blu Life Pure is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Blu back in late December last year. The device comes with a sleek design, featuring a 5 inches FHD display powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core chipset and 2GB RAM. Like most of Android smartphone, we can further tweak and customize the device the device once we have root-access to it. In this tutorial, we will be showing you exactly how to root BLU Life Pure using the Framaroot app so that you can have more control over it.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting BLU Life Pure
- Download the Framaroot apk to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the device driver on your PC.
- Make sure you have fully charged the device.
- Go to Settings > Security > Make sure you have checked on the Unknown Sources checkbox.
- Back up your Blu Life Pure smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root BLU Life Pure
- Connect the Blu Life Pure to your PC.
- Copy and paste the Framaroot apk (which you have downloaded earlier) from your PC over to the root of your device’s SD card.
- Open the file explorer app ( if you don’t have one on your device, then you may want to download either Astro File Manager / ES File Explorer ) and install the Framaroot apk by tapping on its icon.
- Open the Framaroot app on your Blu Life Pure smartphone.
- From the app, select the Install Superuser option under the Select an action to execute after root section.
- Moving on, select the Boromir exploit. ( You can try Faramir or Barahir exploit if Boromir doesn’t work ) under the Select an exploit section.
- Now, you should see a pop-up similar to the one above on your device.
- Reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted BLU Life Pure!
- You should be able to find a SuperSU app in your app drawer after you’re done.