The Huawei Ascend Plus is a Straight Talk exclusive Android smartphone released back in April this year. The Huawei Ascend Plus H881C comes with a decent 4-inches display powered by a 1GHz dual-core chipset and 512MB RAM. Of course, if you’re those who requires multi-tasking on your smartphone – then this one is definitely not for you to be honest. However we can still slightly improve its performance by overclocking its processor. But before we can do so, we must first root Huawei Ascend Plus. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Huawei Ascend Plus H881C using the SRS One Click Root program.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Huawei Ascend Plus H881C
- Download the SRS Root program on your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure you have at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before you proceed.
- Back up the Huawei Ascend Plus.
Follow the steps below on how to root Huawei Ascend Plus
- Install SRS Root on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions. (Right-click and run it as administrator if double-clicking on it doesn’t work)
- Connect the Huawei Ascend Plus to your PC using an appropriate USB cable. Make sure your PC is able to detect your device.
- Open the SRS Root program on your PC by double-clicking on its icon. (Right-click and run it as administrator if double-clicking on it doesn’t work)
- Next up, click on the Root Device (SmartRoot) button to begin rooting Huawei Ascend Plus.
- The rooting process may take some time so be patient.
- Once done, reboot your device.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Huawei Ascend Plus!