The Huawei Honor 3C is a mid-range Android smartphone unveiled back in the MWC 2014 earlier this year. Unlike the previous mid-range models, the Huawei Honor 3C will come with a slightly improved 1.3GHz quad-core processor instead. Besides that, the device will be featuring a 5 inches HD display running on the Jelly Bean OS. As expected, you can root Huawei Honor 3C easily using a one-click-root program known as vroot. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you on how to root Huawei Honor 3C in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Huawei Honor 3C
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. You can download it here if you have not do so.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Back up the Huawei Honor 3C.
Follow the steps below on how to root Huawei Honor 3C
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon.
- Open the vroot program on your PC.
- Connect the Huawei Honor 3C to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Check if your PC is able to detect your smartphone.
- Go to the program and click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting the device.
- The program may take quite awhile to root your device. You’ll be prompted once your device has been rooted.
- Once done, your device should automatically be rebooted.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Huawei Honor 3C!