The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a mid-range Android phablet released by Samsung back in January this year. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes with a 5.5 inches HD display powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM. Like any other Samsung devices, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo also comes with a chunck of bloatwares as well. In order to get rid of these apps, you first have to gain root-access on the phablet. In this tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk!
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N750
- Download both Odin_v3.07.zip and CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.zip.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
- Back up the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo.
Follow the steps below on how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- Extract both the Odin_v3.07.zip and CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.zip files to your desktop.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195.
- Turn on your device by pressing the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons for a moment to boot your device into Download Mode.
- Inside Download Mode, You should be able to see a large yellow warning sign. You will then press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Next up, run the Odin3 v3.07.exe file from the extracted folder.
- Once the Odin program has been installed, open it in your PC.
- Connect the device to your PC using a USB cable.
- If your device has been successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box should turn yellow.
- On the program, click on PDA and then select the CF-Auto-Root-hl3g-hl3gub-smn750.tar.md5 file which you have downloaded.
- Before we proceed further, make sure the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options have been checked.
- Now, click on the Start button to begin rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. This process will take quite some time.
- Once done, you should see a green box with the word PASS!
- Congratulation you’ve successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo!