The Xolo Q1011 is the latest mid-range Android smartphone released by Xolo back in June this year. The Xolo Q1011 is another device targeted at the budget smartphone market in India to compete with other manufacturers including Micromax and Spice. The device sports a 5-inch HD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Xolo Q1011 easily using a one-click-root program known as vroot (but it works only on Windows PC). In the following tutorial, I eill be guiding you guys on how to root Xolo Q1011 in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Xolo Q1011
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on. If you have not do so, you can download it here.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Xolo Q1011 smartphone.
- Back up your Xolo Q1011 smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Xolo Q1011
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Xolo Q1011 using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Xolo Q1011.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Xolo Q1011!