If you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 and wants to unroot it to reinstate its warranty, then you’re at the right place! In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 in less than an hour. Sad to say, we have tested this procedure on a device that was rooted using this procedure – so it may or may not work if your device is rooted using other root methods.
Before we begin, I would like to warn you that during the process of unrooting, there is a risk of bricking your own device. So if you still want to proceed, you’ll be doing it at your own risk and we will hold no responsible for any form of damage on your device. Its a good practice for you to backup your device to an external source apart from your own SD Card.
Follow the steps below on how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 :
- Download the stock firmware and Odin ( You may already have it on your PC ) and extract them to your desktop.
- From the extracted files, run the Odin program by double-clicking on its executable file.
- On the program, click on PDA and then choose the firmware that you have extracted earlier on ( Step 1 ).
- Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked, while the Repartition remains unchecked.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Turn on your device by pressing the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons for a moment.
- Once it turns on, hold on to the Volume Up button to boot the device into Download mode.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click on the Start button in Odin.
- It will begin flashing the stock firmware on your device. This may take quite some time.
- Once done, your device should automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation you’ve successfully unrooted your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195!
This is how you go about unrooting the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195. If you need any help or experience any problem ( device hang, cannot boot? ) during the process, you can comment below this post or visit the original developers.