The Elephone P10C is a mid-range Android smartphone announced by Elephone back in Q1 this year. The Elephone P10C comes with a 5.8mm ultra-slim body which sports a 5-inch qHD display powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM. No doubt, this device is one of the most impressive handset released by Elephone this year – which include the Elephone P7 Blade.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Elephone P10C using the vroot program as well. If you’re interested, then read on to find out how to root Elephone P10C in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Elephone P10C
- Download the vroot program to your PC.
- Make sure you have installed the necessary device driver before moving on.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure there is more than 50% battery remaining on your Elephone P10C smartphone.
- Back up your Elephone P10C smartphone.
Follow the steps below on how to root Elephone P10C
- Install vroot on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect the Elephone P10C to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- Next, ensure that your PC is able to detect your device before you move on with the rest of the steps.
- Open the vroot program on your PC and you should be able to see a screen like the one below.
- On the vroot program, click on the ROOT button ( Green button ) to begin rooting Elephone P10C.
- The rooting process will take only a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll be prompted by the program once it has rooted your device.
- The device will then automatically reboot itself.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Elephone P10C!