The Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 is a mid-range Android smartphone released by Indian manufacturer Micromax back in September last year. The Micromax Canvas Nitro rocks a 5″ HD display powered by a 1.7GHz 8-cores chipset along with 2GB of RAM. Other key specs include a 8GB internal storage, microSD slot, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, 2,500mAh battery as well as Android 4.4.2 KitKat running out of the box.
Like most other Android smartphones, we can root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 rather easily as well. In the following tutorial, I will be guiding you guys on how to root Micromax Canvas Nitro in less than an hour.
Disclaimer : During the process of rooting, there is always a risk for you to brick your Android device. So if you choose to root your device, you are doing it at your own risk! Your device warranty will also be voided after rooting.
Prerequisites before you begin rooting Micromax Canvas Nitro A310
- Download the Kingo program to your PC.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging from your device’s settings.
- Make sure you have at least 50% battery remaining on your device.
- Back up the Micromax Canvas Nitro.
Follow the steps below on how to root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310
- Install Kingo on your PC by double-clicking on its icon and follow the onscreen instructions.
- After you have installed, open the Kingo program on your PC.
- Connect the Micromax Canvas Nitro to your PC using an appropriate USB cable.
- The program will then install the lastest driver on your PC.
- Once the neccessary driver has been installed, you should see a screen like the one above.
- Click on the root button to begin rooting Micromax Canvas Nitro.
- Once it has rooted your device, you should see a Root Succeeded message.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- Congratulation! You’ve just rooted Micromax Canvas Nitro A310!